Starting a career in Instructional Design or looking for career growth?
Take our industry-oriented courses in Instructional Design. Get certified by experts and charge ahead in three simple steps.
Go through the online course | Attend contact sessions | Take the final assessment
Basic Certificate Course in Instructional Design
Beginners and Content Developers
Intermediate Certificate Course in Instructional Design
Experienced Instructional Designers/Trainers/Subject Matter Experts
Advanced Certificate Course in Instructional Design
Experienced Instructional Designers/Subject Matter Experts
When it comes to workshops, we walk the talk.
Our workshops are hands-on, where we share our proprietary tools and templates, and engage learners through stories and games.
Learn how to implement advanced ID strategies,
such as story-based learning, game-based learning
and creating creative assessment
Understand facilitation, learn how to
facilitate classroom sessions
through case-studies and role plays
Decode the jargon and understand the strengths and
challenges of M-learning. Learn how to design and
develop device-agnostic learning.
Learn about education technology, methodology,
subject-specific content treatment and pedagogy
and how to put theory into practice.
Contact us with your requirements if you need us to design and deliver a customized workshop.
A range of online certification courses on Instructional Design for
Instructional designers, subject matter experts, K-12 teachers and trainers – Learn at your pace with quality content from experts.
OUR OFFERINGS FOR CORPORATES
“Practicing what we teach.” This isn’t merely our tagline. It echoes what we do.
Training: Regular Stuff
- ADDIE, SAM and DACUM Approaches
- Behaviorist, Cognitive and Constructive Learning Theories
- Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Ruth Clark’s Content Types/Information Mapping
- Merrill’s First Principles of Instruction
- Gagne’s Events of Instruction
- Kolb’s Experiential Learning Model
- Kirk-Patrick’s Evaluation Framework
- Question & Feedback Design
Training: Creative Instructional Design
- Taken in by the Eye: Visuals in Learning
- Questions, Spiced Up: Design Assessments with a Difference!
- Once Upon a Time: Story-based Learning
- All Work & No Play: Game-based Learning
- Learning Innuendoes: Analogies, Metaphors & Similes
- ExpertEase: Communication, Presentation &Facilitation Skills
- Messy Affair: Problem-based Learning
Learning & Performance Consulting
- Learner Profiling and Competency Mapping
- Recruitment Assistance
- Training Needs Analysis
- Prototype Design
- Device-agnostic Learning Design
- Instructional Design Reviews
Contact us for training your workforce, or engage us for designing out-of-the-box and device-agnostic learning solutions.
- March 14,2017 / News / 0 Comments
ID Mentors recently concluded a two-part training program for the Senior Management of Bluebells...
One of the frameworks that I really find useful for designing instruction is Ruth Clark’s Content...
- July 11,2016 / Knowledge Sharing / 0 Comments
Frameworks – Instructional Design Tools? The strength of instructional designers lies in...
- January 13,2016 / Knowledge Sharing / 0 Comments
Technical jargon is not new to the e-learning discipline. Given its interdisciplinary nature,...
- December 01,2015 / Knowledge Sharing / 0 Comments
Dear Sir, In my early days as an instructional designer, when I was a total greenhorn, I was...